Communicating the Word of God
Dr. Homer G. Rhea offers the following editorial services based on his longtime experience as an editor and writer. Each project will be priced on its own merit with the price being agreed upon before the work begins.
- Writing: Producing an original document from notes, outline, research, interviews, experience, or general guidelines.
- Ghostwriting: Writing of books, articles, stories without taking credit for the work.
- Editing: Making sure the manuscript is clearly and accurately presented. Writing or rewriting segments of text to improve readability and flow of information.
- Rewriting: Adding original material to a draft, deleting material, and reorganizing material.
- Copyediting: Correcting spelling, grammar, punctuation, syntax and word usage while preserving the meaning and voice of the original text.
- Proofreading: Comparing the latest stage of the text with the preceding stage, marking discrepancies in text, and checking for any other problems with the text.
- Researching: Gathering and verifying information to develop all or part of a publication.
- Project Management: Coordinating and overseeing the publication process from original manuscript to published product.